17 January // 10.00 – 11.30 // Free
Join this introductory session with staff from Arts Council England at Colonnade House, Worthing.
Relationship Manager, Engagement & Audiences, Dulcie Alexander & Relationship Manager for Museums, Michael Cooke for the South East from Arts Council England will be running an introductory session, offering advice on applying for funding from ACE. Including;
– The new guidance for applicants
– Recent changes to the programme and what they mean for potential applications
– Useful tips and things to remember to create strong applications
– Q&A after the presentation
– Insight into our other funding stream, Developing Your Creative Practice.
You can book tickets here.